Friday, September 01, 2006

Only the begining

Today is a damp and dreary day, but it's actually cooler too. So I have seen lots of sweaters on campus. And the line for soup in the food court was amazing long. I love it. Every fall-like day that pops up in between the humid end of August, makes me insaely happy. Fall is my favorite time of year, and I'm getting a glimpse of it today. I can't wait to get home an dmake a big mug of tea and curl up with my knitting. I'm curreetnly finishing a pair of Xmas socks, so I can finish a pair of red marbled socks for myself. I tried on th elone sock last night to inspire me to knit faster so I can get to my own stuff. I also plan on finishing Zoe's new sweater this weekend. It's the "Like Father, Like Son" pattern from the Yarn Girl's Guide to Kid Knits. I found a soft chunky yarn, that is pink and purple varigated, on clearance this month. I have the front and back finished, now for the arms, and sewing. Well, back to my fall day dreaming, I mean Organic Chemsitry notes.

No comments: