Monday, December 03, 2007

Buried

I wish I was buried under snow like my mother but instead I've been buried under school work and all the holiday stuff. Ugh! I've already given up on two knitted gifts and my husband may get his only half finished. If only I didn't have those pesky final exams. Between the cumulative physics exam and the highly detailed genetics exam I may not make it to Christmas. But on the bright side nearly all of my holiday shopping is done. And half of my pierogi are made and in the freezer. Well, okay 2/3 are done. But I'm tryign to be optimistic. I've had so many great blogging topics come to me over the last few days and by the time I get to sit down they're gone. So I'm going to make an effort to write down these little jewels as they come to me. Hopefully I can make this a more interesting and entertaining read. But for now I've got a munchkin play-date.

1 comment:

Katie Collette said...

Man, I feel your pain, I really do. Knitting has come to a complete halt around here while I memorize Organic Chem reactions and try to remember what I didn't understand about kinematics at the beginning of the semester.

Good luck!