Wednesday, January 11, 2006

So I went a little picture crazy, But it had been so long, and a blog just isn't fun without pictures. So....
This is a scarf for my MIL , but the yardage isn't right for the pattern, so it's about to be ripped out. The picture isn't very good, because there is a pattern and a row of bobbles on the end. Of course due to the nature of bright variegated chenille, the pattern isn't very obvious in person either. But MIL likes it an she paid for the yarn so...
This is Petrol otherwise known as DH's xmas present. But I found out that some of my measurements were off, so I have more to do before I finish, including ripping out the CO edge to continue up the back. I could kick myself, so that too has gone to the side for a night or two.
This is actually just Lion Brand Homespun that I had left over. But the gauge works for the new cover sweater, and I love ballet wraps....
But here is something exciting: my first toe up sock (first successful one). And now that I got my provisional stitches untwisted, I love this method. Now I have 'take with me knitting" which is a must.
And finally this is Koigu I forgot I had, so Clapotis here I come! Except that I'm trying to hold out until the vest is done. I don't want DH's head to explode. Anyone else running in multile directions?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When do I NOT run in multiple directions! I was thinking last night it's time to negate all those UFOs and start from scratch! But some will never be ripped, I just need to finish them.