Friday, March 07, 2008

Fridays are for posting

I don't know why but I seem to post on Fridays. It's not intentional, I just seem to get caught up with everything on Fridays. Hmmmm..... 'Tis a mystery. And this week is no exception. The good news: midterms are over and it's just about Spring Break. I say just about, because I have one more French class before it's official for me, but we're not doing anything serious in it, so my brain has pretty much turned off. In fact I'm bringing my knitting to school today because it's far more important/exciting today. Well that and I'm on deadline. The DH is going to New York by way of Milwaukee on Tuesday and I'm tryign to get his belated Xmas sweater vest finished so he can take it with him. It's the Knotting Hill vest from Knitscene and I'm doing it in green so it'll be perfect for St. Patrick's Day. And yes he'll be in New York for the parade. I am so jealous. i went last year and it was amazing. I thought I might have a stroke when I saw all the young, hot, bagpipers filling the streets. Yum.... But due to my recent hospitalization and weird health situation I'm staying home this year. Boo. However he's going by way of Milwaukee in order to drop off the munchkin, so I'll be getting a week of peace and quiet. Now that's a Spring Break. I plan to sew and knit all week long. Well, okay I'm going to throw in a yoga class or two as well, but that's it. :) So I'm off to finish the vest and take pictures of all the projects I've been working on and I mean it this time, when I say there will be pictures this week. After all what else will I have to do.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.