Friday, December 05, 2008

A New Me!



Well sort of. I've had the cut for a few months now, but the color is new, and didn't show up so well. Should have taken a shot in the sun before we went shopping. It's a deep violet, red, with intense red burst here and there. Since it's so curly it makes a nice red glow all around. Yippee! I was feeling very middle age boring, so it was this or body art. Seriously I almost got pierced but so far this is holding me over, maybe a new lipstick too. And the fact that I've lost ten pounds this fall doesn't hurt either. I just might be sexy by Christmas. :)

Well back to my sourdough bread (that's rising very slowly) and final papers. After this coming week I'll have time to knit! And it's a good thing too, with Christmas coming and all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are one hot momma! Does Munchkin like it? Once I went dark iin hair color and my then 7 year old started crying and asking for her old Mom back!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean sexy by Christmas? You already were, you sassy thing, you!

Loving the new color too! :)

Julie said...

Lovely cut! It finally got cold here and I am wear the socks you knit me for the Nancy Bush swap. Sooo warm! Congratulations on the weight loss too.

Courtney said...

i love love love
your new hair it
makes me think
of dark chocolate
and red wine
i miss your face

See? what'd I tell you, e e cummings. I can't wait until january!