Wednesday, July 12, 2006

She did it!

The Munckin at the children's museum.

The munchkin took her first steps on her own today. I was so excited I actually jumped up and down. Which made her laugh and clap her hands. My husband even rushed hoem to see if she would walk for him. Of course the minute we got the video camera out, she refused to try anymore. But what a day. Seh did it, she really did it!

In other news, I finished an afghan for my sister's b-day. It's the Lion Brand 4 hour afghan. now it took me longer than four hours, but it was pretyt speedy. But then what do you expect from a size Q crichet hook. I didn't know they came that big.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wait, when she's motoring around and you can't keep up, you'll wonder why you thought her walking was a "good thing".