Wednesday, July 25, 2007

No Photos

If I wait for my pictures I may never post again. So here's what's new: I finished my Sockpalooza socks! Yeah! And I started a pair of Monkey socks for myself which I like to refer to as my "Harry Monkeys" because I've been working on them while reading the last Harry Potter (plus it just sounds funny). Yesterday I did a truck load of cooking and put most of it in freezer for when fall classes pick up. And I pulled a lot of weeds in the garden today. Now if I could just get excited about finishing my brother's sweater. Oh yeah, the Munchkin is working on potty training too. So I guess it's been a pretty busy week so far.

1 comment:

debsnm said...

Amy - the socks are gorgeous! They fit perfectly, and are the softest things I think I've ever put on my feet! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Amazing!!!