Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A break from Grey

You should have grown up during the twenties




You are cool, sophisticated and hip – even by today’s standards. You like things before they are considered cool, and you like them long afterwards.


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


I had to take a break from the xmas knitting. Yesterday my fingers were flying and today I'm all thumbs. Not to mention that I won't use grey yarn fomonthses to come. Petrol's main color is grey, with an orange stripe, and the Irish hiking scarf is grey wool-ease. Ugh! My kingdom for wild color! I was thinking about working on Eris tonight, the red would do me good, but I don't know if I'm in the right frame of mind for all those wild cables. Maybe I'll pick up the MIL scarf, Crystal Palacchenillele, tulip colorway (bright fushia, orange and purple) It doesn't have to be finished for Xmasbecausese it isn't a present. But it would cure my grey mood. I'll have to see how the schoolwork goes. I'm trying to cram half the class into the last month. I don't want to be messing around with independent study while taking a full load on campus. Who knows if I'll be able to manage the full load and the munchkin. sighses* So much to think about, I'm better off not thinking. Hey look it's snowing. I'll try to focus on that for awhile.

No comments: