Sunday, October 02, 2005

Busy Weekend

What a busy weekend. The in-laws came into town on Friday, and the whirlwind has yet to stop. But God love 'em, they gave us a great present. Friday night I set up two bottles, and they took care of the munchkin all night and morning, so we could sleep. It was amazing. When I finally got up it 10:00 am, an dthe house was silent, because the three of them were out for a walk. So I even had a quiet re-entry period. And I'm ending the weekend with the new Lovely body lotion fro, Sarah Jessica Parker, and with a new pair of lime green sneakers (like converse). Not to bad. However the fun isn't over yet. We have a BSU party in the next hour, and then the munchkin and I headed north with the in-laws. My Dad is picking us up in Milwaukee tomorrow, and from there, into the woods. Literally, my parents live near the Upper Pennisula, in the woods. So now that I know what a pain it is to pack for two people, we'll see how baby likes the car for 5 hour streaches.

1 comment:

Adele said...

I'm just surfing the net looking for info ,my blog is still not finished ,as most of my time goes on my Anti Virus
related site Anti Virus is what i live for!!....lol