Sunday, November 20, 2005

Long Weekend

It's been a long weekend, here. DH took a half day on Friday so we could drive into Indianapolis. We knock out another large chunk of the Xmas list. So, if I can finish up a few knitted items, we'll be all set. I also got to stop at Trader Joe's. I love that place! I picked up some mixed olives, goat cheese and wasabi peas. That was pretty much dinner. On Saturday, I went to a scrapping event, and got ten pages done. Zoe's Baby Book is really coming together.
When I got home DH treated me to take out for dinner - KFC. He ordered enough for us to have it tonight as well. Not to mention that he cleaned the house and did laundry while watching the munchkin. See why I love him? Today I managed to get some baking done (for the big christening party) and some homework. I'm feeling so accomplished. One more batch of muffins before bed. And maybe a few more chapters...
Progress on Eris is slow, not because it's difficult (it's actually quite fun) but I've just been too busy. It seems every time I sit down and do a few rows, the baby cries and that's that. Oh well, slow and steady wins the race right?

No comments: