Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Right Direction

You Should Get a MD (Doctor of Medicine)

You're both compassionate and brilliant - a rare combination.
You were born to be a doctor.


Well, then I guess I've made a good choice with biochemistry. :) I haven't made much progress with my knitting, or homework, or housework. But I still have high hopes of getting it all done. The munchkin is sleeping now, so I really should hit the books. Then we can run errands later, and I'll clean the kitchen while dinner bakes.

My yarn finally arrived yesterday, and I did manage to swatch for the collar of Eris. Hopefully when DH comes home I'm going to hide and start the collar. But now, I need to work on my notes on Judaism.

3 comments:

Chris said...

I don't how you do it. I never even thought about school as a new mom. Of course I was sick of school by the time I earned my BA. Never want to go back again! But it would be nice to take some computer classes so I actually know what I am doing online.
Smooches to baby!

Amy said...

It helps that I had a year under my belt before I became a new Mom. Although I am a little wary about juggling it all now. I'm finally able to study what I want, rather than what will get me a good job right away (Nursing). So that helps, keeps me excited and motivated. :)

Heather Z said...

Way to multi-task. I had hopes of going back to school one day for my masters...but alas all I'm mastering now is crappy diapers and temper tantrums. hahah. BTW..love the hats and can't wait to see some eros shots. That looks like a doozie.

Heather - allthingsheather.typepad.com